Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!

It's been almost a month since my last posting! Wow, look at the time fly...

The company I've been working for for the past 3 years was purchased by a larger company this month. I am currently part of the transitional team, getting things ready to merge together over the next few months. I think the sale will be good for our customers and for our products.

Once my transitional contract is up, I'll be looking for a new job. I have a strong 'gut' feeling that the new company will find a home for me within the fold, and I'd love to work for them. I'm really burned out of startup companies, and would really like to get back into the corporate fold. However, no permanent job offer has been made yet. My contract runs out in January, so keep sending positive thoughts...

Halloween was fun for all. Bethie went trick-or-treating, while Joseph, Thomas and I went to the Hagan Haunted Mansion. That's an award-winning haunted house and train ride in the local park. It's right around the corner from our house. Lots of fun. This year, the 'main' room had a giant jack-in-the-box theme, with real people in the jack-in-the-boxes, dressed in scary clown outfits. I really like scary clowns, man. With big sharp pointy teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home