Saturday, August 12, 2006

Thomas, the unwritten manual, and my digestive tract...

Thomas completed his water camp this week. All went well. I even came by Thursday for Parent's night, and in the space of about 3 hours, we went windsurfing, canoeing, and sailing. Thomas is a real natural at all 3. The most adventure was sailing - we got off to a good start, got to about the midpoint in the lake, and then suddenly the rear starboard corner of the boat went under the surface, and the boat capsized. Thomas knew exactly what to do, and we quickly righted the boat and got back on. But then, the same thing happened again. Not sure what was causing it - we could've just been overloading the boat. Anyways, we had a great time. I can totally see why Thomas has been coming home exhausted from this.

I'm supposed to be writing a manual this weekend for an upcoming product, but so far I've been less than productive. I ate some bad sushi at the all-you-can-eat place in Folsom, and spent last night pretty sick. I didn't get much sleep, so today I spent the better part of the day falling asleep all around the house. I also took the time to work a little bit on my truck. It still runs bad, but it does have some more power from the new spark plugs. Most of the existing plugs were extremely old and worn, so it was worth the $8.99 to get new ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home